Thursday 8 August 2013

'Middle of Nowhere' 'Cuckoo Clocks' and 'Bird Cage.'

I produced this piece of work in year 2 at university and recently decided to put it in a frame and make its home on the kitchen wall. This is the first piece of my own work that I have been proud enough to frame and display! The idea came from using the 'Le Gun' brief for a University project, I chose 3 quotes/words 'Middle of Nowhere' 'Cuckoo Clocks' and 'Bird Cage.' The surface it is on is MDF wood and I used acrylic paint, graphite pencil and white coloured crayon for the highlights. I can definitely say I am exited to re adopt this style along with my most recent works to produce more and more illustrations that could hopefully be used in a wide range of products and publications! 




No comments:

Post a Comment